Thursday, March 28, 2013

April 2013 Ipsy Spoiler #1

*I have nothing to disclose in this post*

Hello everyone! If you're an Ipsy subscriber and you're not interested in knowing what's in your bag ahead of time, don't read these "spoiler" posts! If you'd like to see what I've received in previous Ipsy bags as well as an explanation on what Ipsy is click the links: December 2012January 2013February 2013. I am a bit behind at blogging at the moment, so I haven't done a post for March 2013, but I promise to get on that soon!
Spoiler #1. Image from Ipsy's Facebook Page.


  • Sneak Peek #1: It looks like Ipsy has definitely listened to its subscribers! We have a pink & white colored bag for the month of April; it looks white on the outside, with pink trimmings on the zipper and stripes on the inside. Very cute and looks well made! Now for the excitement....finally a BLUSH! It looks like there are two possible colors subscribers could receive. Since Ipsy tends to repeat brands (which I have no problem with, especially since I usually love the brand), I immediately thought of the NYX Cream Blushes. But on further research, I now think that these are the powder blushes from Be a Bombshell Cosmetics. In the past we have received a beautiful red lipgloss from December's bag, as well as a liquid pen eyeliner from before I joined. I really enjoyed the lipgloss, so I look forward to the blush! Both color look lovely, and I'm pretty sure these are:
Be a Bombshell Blush in Beach Please. Image from Be a Bombshell.
"Beach Please" is an intense bright matte pink. I have nothing like this in my collection, so I'd be very happy to receive. Plus I love matte blushes the best!!
Be a Bombshell Blush in Sweet Cheeks. Image from Be a Bombshell.
"Sweet Cheeks" is a medium rosy pink with shimmer. This looks like a different shade than the other pink blushes I own. I'm not a big shimmer blush girl, however, I love to layer a shimmer blush over a matte blush for bit of luminosity! Also, if this is a satin finish, that would be amazing!

Though I think I'd prefer the bold Beach Please, Sweet Cheeks is just so wearable! Plus each blush is $16 a piece, so these are high-end goodies! So either way, I think the first item from the April 2013 Ipsy Bag is a total win! In case you didn't know, I'm pretty blush obsessed at the moment.

*Happy dances*

No comments:

Post a Comment