Monday, February 25, 2013

Wish List February 2013

I need new make up like I need a hole in the face, but I wish for more anyway! I'd like to think that most of the stuff I'm wishing for is practical (except for the eyeshadow palette!). Don't worry, I'll explain what I mean, of course. :)
  • Milani Even-touch Powder Foundation in 01 Shell
I took this picture at Target!
What the product looks like!
Ok, this one's a practical wish. I only own three different types of powder foundation, two high end and one drugstore. I'd love to try more, especially drugstore! The only powder foundation I own that is light enough for me right now is the one from Pur in Porcelain. While the color is ideal, the formula isn't as long wearing, so I'd love to find an alternative. This Milani one might be light enough! It also is pressed like Pur's (which I love) and contains a whooping 12 g/0.4oz of product, far more than the 8g I usually get. I haven't seen any blog/youtube reviews on this product as all, so I'd love to know what you think!
  • Too Faced Boudoir Eyes Palette
Image from Too Faced.
This wish is not practical whatsoever! Haha! I do NOT need another eyeshadow palette, but this one is calling my name! I do own two Too Faced eyeshadow palettes (Romantic Eye and Summer Eye), but I'd love to own more. I know that the shades In the Buff, Satin Sheets, Birthday Suit, and Lap Dance are repeat shades from the Too Faced Naked Eye Palette, so if you have that palette I'd skip out on this one. Wow, with all three larger pans plus one of the smaller pans that makes the Boudoir Eyes palette way too similar to the Naked eye one! But, since I don't have the Naked eye one, and because I love the new shades in Boudoir Eyes better, I could see eventually getting this palette. Plus, the packaging is in a new metal tin, instead of card board casing. Such a good idea!
  • Bareminerals Pressed Mineral Veil
Image from bareMinerals.
This wish is also practical, since I won't buy this until my Bareminerals Mineral Veil (the original one in the loose format) runs out. I mainly use mineral veil to set my under eye concealer, since it's the only thing that prevents concealer from creasing into my fine lines. I like the idea of a pressed version, so I can also use it for touch-ups. The only thing I don't know for sure is whether or not the pressed version will work the same as the original loose version. If it doesn't, I'll just buy the original again. Also the ounces on this product is really wonky. So the version I own from a long time ago was 0.47oz. The original version and the pressed version offers 0.3oz. So apparently, as time has gone on, the amount of product has significantly decreased! Kind of lame, just saying. It's still a lot of product, though, especially if it still works under my eyes!
  • MAC Lipsticks-Plumful and Creme Cup
I actually don't own a lot of lipsticks in general (compared to other make up like eyeshadows), and I have hardly any high end ones, so that's how I can justify this wish! I also don't own much MAC at all.
Image from MAC.
Plumful is described as a "blossoming rose plum" with a "lustre" finish. I absolutely loved the color when I saw it on another blog, Temptalia. I know lustre finishes are supposed to be sheer, but this seemed like enough color was present. I also love plum shades in general!
Image from MAC.
Creme Cup seems like the perfect lipstick, a "light blue pink" with a  "cremesheen" finish. I've heard that this is a good pinky nude. Also, the cremesheen finish is supposed to be moisturizing, which is what I always like!
  • Z Palette
Image from Z Palette.
Out of all the products I wish for, this is the one that is the MOST practical by far. I really want to depot a bunch of my single eyeshadows and store them in a Z palette (perhaps the large Zebra one?). First of all, I think I'd use my single eyeshadows a LOT more if they were all together in a palette. Secondly, I really want to depot my MAC eyeshadows (I own 8) and "back to MAC" six of them for a free lipstick or eyeshadow (the eyeshadow is only at free standing stores, I believe). I'm planning on asking for this for my birthday, and then the project of depotting can begin!

I hope you all are having a great day! Let me know what's on your wish list!

2 comments:

  1. Great post, all the items look good, i hope you get them! :) x

    www.hannahheartss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to eventually but I can't just yet since I shopped a bit this month! So bad of me, but at least I can do a haul now! lol

      Delete