Hello everyone! If you're an Ipsy subscriber and you're not interested in knowing what's in your bag ahead of time, don't read these "spoiler" posts! If you'd like to see what I've received in previous Ipsy bags as well as an explanation on what Ipsy is click the links: December 2012, January 2013, February 2013.
I, however, don't mind a good spoiler, especially when the first item seems to be well worth the cost of the entire bag!
- Sneak Peak #1: First of all, the theme appears to be "nautical" or "beach related," so I'd expect products that are very spring oriented, or maybe outdoor/travel related items. Usually Ipsy does five sneak peaks, one for each product. Making the first sneak peak what the bag/theme is indicates that we might only be receiving 4 items in our bags, but I can't be sure. Either way, if that's the bag below, it is so darn cute! I'm happy to finally be receiving a patterned bag.
|Spoiler #1. Image from Ipsy's Facebook Page.|
- Sneak Peak #2: This item is confirmed to be the GlamRX Mini Freestyle Palette! Not going to lie, but I'm super pumped for this item!
|Spoiler #2. Image from Ipsy's Facebook Page.|
|This image was taken from an email I received from Ipsy.|
The remaining items are rumored to be:
- An eyeshadow pan from an unknown brand (could be put in the magnetic palette we're receiving!).
- Something in a spray/squirt bottle. Rumored to be Juice Beauty Hydrating Mist or Green Apple Moisturizer.
- Make up removing wipes, possibly LA Fresh travel lite makeup removing wipes.
Either way, if you've seen my wish list post, I've been dying for a Z palette, so a mini magnetic palette would be AWESOME to get.
So excited! Hope you are having a great day!